Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chicago

I was lucky enough to spend Discovery Day weekend in the city with my friend Thomas (& our new bud in the window).  Walked the streets, ate too many hot dogs, drank too many martinis, saw a lot of art, listened to some great music and had my first subway experience.  I highly recommend Hotel Sax if any of you are planning any future trips.





It was definitely nice to get back to the states after the recent shenanigans in Bahamaland.  Of course, traveling without credit cards isn't easy. But, walking around with $600 in your pocket does tend to make one feel like a high roller.

Highlight of the trip, finding my new halloween costume.  Not sure I can pull it off as well as this guy.



2 comments:

steph said...

wow, that is some halloween costume.

i was just in chicago... and therefore standing in front of the bean, too. my niece loved the bean... or the staring at herself part.

Lanie Dee said...

Dang girl, you look everything BUT fatty (41Dravus reference)! And your tan looks fab...but seriously, what up with Doobie Wailani? Is he okay?